Thursday, March 23, 2006

Spring sniffles

Well, it's a sunny gorgeous day here. The sun is streaming in and its very springy all around.
Last week was the first time I noticed that the bushes were starting to bud. Now there are bonafide leaves on some of them, and I noticed green clover that was starting to come up on my walk to school yesterday. The trees still look pretty bare, but it is amazing how far just a little bit of green goes in giving you hope!

But, while it is nice outside, my head feels like it is in a foggy cloud. I have come down with this nasty cold or flu. It's one of those very contradictory kinds- I'm really really cold, so I cover up, then I'm really really hot, so I take off some covers, then I'm really cold etc...and I feel like I need to lie down but when I lie down I get a headache, and earlier I felt hungry and nauseous at the same time. Very Contradictory. Right now, I'm feeling somewhat better, but I'm prepared that I may feel worse again soon.

My husband also has it, but it seems much more low grade for him. He seems hardly effected. So that's good. He has been slowly working at coming off of his medication for his other health problem. He still has a number of weeks left. It seems to be going well so far though.

Well, there's your health and weather update for today!!

UPdate: Apparently my husband feels quite rotten too.(with this cold)

1 comment:

The confused foreigner. said...

Wow, I hadn't thought of that- I think that might just perk me up quite nicely.
Actually I do have to say, he has been quite generous and thoughtful to me in the flower department over the last few years. (especially cuz they are cheap here!)...but none can compare that that massive, GI-normous, extravaganza of a floral arrangement that he gave me when we were very first beginning to date. It was great! I took pics, but they don't do justice to the sheer size of it!
ps - we are both feeling a bit better tonight.