Sunday, October 02, 2005

And another thing

Oh yeah, just to prove my point below...this morning I was walking along with a couple friends who were visiting from out of town....we see these kind of birds that can talk sitting in a cage (Perhaps they are minah birds?)... so we walk up to them to see if they would talk to us. I asked the owner what the birds could say and the conversation went like this....
ME:Hi there... what can your birds say?
bird owner: Hello
My friend to bird: Hello! Hello!
Bird: caw caw
bird owner: He can't understand foreigners
Me: ha ha
Bird owner: where are you from?
so I tell him...
Bird owner: How old are you?
(see, no seguay or anything....)

Now, quite pleasingly for me, the bird owner way underestimated my age..... I could get used to this age asking thing after all!

3 comments:

polarpegs said...

K, Great to hear from you. Miss ya buddy. Stay in touch. How old are you? Oh yea. same age as me. We aren't that old yet!

Anonymous said...

Hey K,
Miss you, I'm glad you're doing this so I can keep tabs on your life. ;) Hope things are going well! School for me is great...i guess so are all my other extra curricular things. :D Talk to ya later!
--amy--

Tiffany said...

I could make you a shirt that announces how old you are! Perhaps, then, you will find a new question bing asked?
Big Love,
Tiff