Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Not going to that restaurant again

My husband has salmonella poisoning. We thought it was the stomach flu but he went and got checked out yesterday and it seems that it is salmonella or something like it. It hasn't been a "violent" case of salmonella, but it definately hasn't been a picnic for him either. He should be getting better now though, he has some medication that should help. Today we are both supposed to travel to another city for the weekend, looks like he won't go, but I will. I would love to spend the weekend at home with him, but no can do. Too bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that sucks. Tell him I hope he gets better soon! Hope things are going well for you. *hugs*
-AMY-

Tiffany said...

Your poor man! I had salmonella once and it certainly wasn't fun. I hope your trip went smashingly and that your MR. is back to tip top shape. Huge Love - Tiff

The confused foreigner. said...

Thanks Amy and Tiffany, I'm home(had a good trip) and he is pretty much totally better. He even cleaned the house and did laundry while I was gone! It was pretty great to come home to a clean house, and healthy hubby.
I will pass on your thoughtful sentiments! :)
love ya!