Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Mrs. Moo

There's this one teacher that I have.... I'll call her Mrs. Moo. She is really cute, and maybe all of about 4foot 10. I really have no idea how old she is....maybe in her fifties. She's one of those people who can insult you and totally get away with it. She's fiesty, with a smile. Most of the time.

Anyway, two days ago in her class, she asked these two guys to make up a dialogue. They were supposed to follow the topic that was suggested in the book which was that one of them was supposed to be sick and it had some other details with it ... what followed went something like this....

Tall guy: "Hello, I heard that you were sick."
Mrs. Moo: "NO! YOU are the one who is sick, not him! Start over!"
Tall guy: "Hello!"
Short guy: "Hello! I heard you were sick."
Tall guy: "Yes, last night I ate this meat that..."
Mrs. Moo: "NO! You have the FLU! It has nothing to do with meat that you ate! Start over!"
Tall guy:" Hello!"
Short guy:"Hello!..."
Mrs. Moo: "NO! Don't say Hello! Hello!.... you are roomates! You are in the same room with each other! You don't have to say Hello! Hello!....!

And, well, you get the picture....such is life for the confused foreigner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teehee, I'm sure glad I don't have teachers like that at my school. Well...maybe we do. Come to think of it...they are pretty weird. But in a super fun awesome way!! Like...not many other highschool students get a chance to have such a different relationship with their teachers. At SCS it's like they're our friends...not just teachers. I mean, last year one of my teachers came to watch me play ball. This year, I went to a v-ball game at a different school with another teacher and went to her house before that. A teacher came up to me yesterday and was like, "I wanted to ask you, what would you think about me talking to the class about this this and this?" (deep sigh) I love our school. :D

The confused foreigner. said...

You are one blessed amigo my friend!
Hey, have you told your teachers how great you think they are?

Anonymous said...

Yes :)That's what Christmas and Year End cards are for. ;)
--ames--