Thursday, January 26, 2006

Travelling

Well, we are away from home for a little while. (and have been away for a few days) Doing some travelling. We are having a pretty good time. It's been a combination of relaxing, reading, exploring and being with friends. So far, so good. I did put in a new post but it is down below the cute overload pictures that I posted if you want to read it, for some reason I couldn't get the date to change to the real date I posted it.... so just scroll down if you would like to read it.

Hope all's well where you are!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I just got your update letter and wanted to say "thank you" and send a giant "I love you" as well. I found my placement and have started MPD... amazing things are going to happen this year.

Crazy story about Nasir, I loved reading that tonight.

Tiff

polarpegs said...

WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK