Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A few things

A few things to update everyone on- my husband is doing much better physically. He is down to one and a half pills each day. The doctor told him this week though that he needs to stay on the medication for another 2 months. (Just taking a pill a day.... which is a lot better than 18 a day which is what he started on) Apparently this will help him avoid a relapse. So, ok, medicate away!

Second update: scorpion is missing from his little jar. Although my husband isn't sure if the scorpion got eaten by the other very ugly creature that he put in the jar that was supposed to be food for the scorpion to eat - or if he got out. Apparently the jar was tilted.... but don't worry though, the jar was in the back yard, not in the house. I'm sure he's miles from here by now. I don't think I need to go into my personal feelings about this topic.

Third: We are going away for a few days. Should be back saturday.

Fourth: Sorry to those of you that I need to email!

Fifth: Monday was my birthday, more on that later. ....Nice day on the whole.

Must hit the hay now. It's getting late and I'm tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope that you had a great day reading all of those e-cards! :)

polarpegs said...

I've said it before and I will say it again.... Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Had you named your beloved scorpion yet? *wink*
Ames