Friday, February 24, 2006

Quick note

Ok, we are back, and I am tired. I have the sniffles and a sore throat, so I need to go to bed...especially since tomorrow will be a busy day with an early morning. We are fine though. I will write up an actual post on sunday. Sorry for the lack of posting.

Upon arriving back, the weather has been quite nice... nicer than I expected...I was bracing myself for grey, cold misty....but it's been reasonably sunny, and quite warm.

Ok...will write something soon!!

5 comments:

starbender said...

Hope ya feel better-Everyone seems 2 b feeling crummy right now!
:)

polarpegs said...

feel better soon bud...hopin to catch up with ya soon

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's been a while...I can't wait to read Sunday's entry. (wink)

Just a quick question...did you leave a comment on my livejournal recently? Someone did and they didn't sign their name...

Anyways, hope things are going well. I'm thinking of you.

Amy

The confused foreigner. said...

THanks guys! sorry for the long hiatus!

Anonymous said...

No worries...but you didn't answer my question. :P

Amy