Monday, December 05, 2005

What's up.

Just a quick post here. Things have turned cold! Dumbest thing I did today- went to school with wet hair and no hat. Won't do that again any time soon. I felt so gross... feel better now though.

Hilight of the day - I broke out a Soft Taco making kit that I brought over with us in the summer and we had taco night. Ahhhhh. Taaacccoooosss.

Still haven't put the Christmas tree up, that is on the to do list for this week.

As I am sitting here, I am all snuggled up in the fuzziest blanket we have (ie - extremely fuzzy soft goodness) and our extra little heater is on, so I'm feeling pretty cozy. Now to get down to business and study my lesson for tomorrow.....Guess I should get to it. Hopefully this fuzzy soft goodness won't be a distraction.

Ok, good night to all....or Good morning, depending on your hemisphere!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) It was minus 30 today here with the windchill. Christmas time is definitely coming. We set up our tree yesterda. Hope you have a good day.
~amy

The confused foreigner. said...

I'm quite excited that Christmas is coming!
How does your tree look?

I wore my touque for the first time today....nice and warm!

Anonymous said...

hehe, well...when I tried to put the lights on our tree it didn't look to good. But once my mom fixed it, now it looks nice and christmasy. :D:D
~amy