Friday, December 16, 2005

Tagged

Ok here goes attempt number 3. I have started working on this 3 times and twice I've managed to erase it by accident.
So, the deal is, I have been "tagged" by my old friend Peg, (or shall I say, friend of long duration? ;) for 7 questions with 7 answers...so here goes....

Seven things to do before I die:

1. Write a children's book
2. Become a person with great depth of character.
3. Learn to love people more unconditionally.
4. Have a fireside chat with Oprah. There's something specific I'd like to discuss with her. (Ha, ha, I thought of this BEFORE reading Gavin's blog... )
5. Overcome my irrational fear of bears, sharks and airplanes.
6. Have kids
7. Learn photography, and to make videos. (uh, not like a Van Halen video, but just learn to use computer programs to do visual arts/multi- media kind of stuff. )


Seven things I can not do:
1. Watch golf on TV.
2. Win a wrestling match with my husband.
3. Make food that tastes just like my Mom's.
4. Hem a pair of pants.
5. Walk by a cute dog, cat or baby without raising my eyebrows and speaking to them in a high "Hello aren't you cute" voice.
6. Eat raw onions.
7. Sleep on my stomach (bad back)


Seven Books I love:

1. In the Eye of the Storm" - Max Lucado
2. The Giving Tree - Shel Silverstein
3. When God Speaks - Henry and Richard Blackaby
4. Any of the Far Side comics
5. Anne of Green Gables series
6. Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire - Jim Cymbabla
7. The Bible


Seven movies I could watch again and again:

1. While You Were Sleeping
2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - original
4. 13 Going on 30
5. Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas
6. Sabrina
7. Star Wars (the 3 oldest ones)


7 THings I love about my spouse: (or best friend if you aren't married)

1. He has a deep love for God.
2. He is kind.
3. He's playful and funny.
4. He often wears his heart on his sleeve.
5. He's terribly handsome.
6. He is committed to growing and changing.(in the good way)
7. He loves me.


7 things I often say:

1. We're outta here like a herd of turtles. (this due to Candi's influence)
2. NO- WAY!- G-ET OUT! (when I say this it is a term of surprise, not actually telling someone to leave.)
3. What do you feel like eating?
4. Know what I mean jelly bean?
5. How much does this cost? Too expensive!! Can you make it cheaper?
6. What did he/she/they just say? I didn't quite catch all of that.
7. Sorry, I can't understand you.


7 People I want to join in (if you want to of course...you can consider yourself tagged)

1. Tiffany
2. Amy
3. Kirsten A
I don't know that many bloggers, especially ones who haven't already posted this, so the next few are people, that if they so choose to participate, they can email me their 7 questions!
4. Karen D
5. Candi
6. Karyn and Al
7. Celeste
8. Cherise
9. Jackie
10. Anyone else reading this whom I didn't name by name but wants to participate, you can post in the comments section or send me an email!
Ok that's more than 7, so sue me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee, okay, I'll do it. I'm babysitting Teagan like all weekend so I'll probably be pretty bored. :D I love the "sorry, i can't understand you" it make me giggle. :D have a good day!!

The confused foreigner. said...

Great! I look forward to reading your answers!

Tiffany said...

Fun! Thanks for tagging me. I'll post my answers once I'm done... answering. Hey, Merry Merry Merry Christmas to you and the Mr.
xo-Tiff