Monday, December 18, 2006

Household bits of Holiday Cheer

Here are a few pictures I took from around the house. We haven't decorated very much at this point, but we do have a few festive touches around the house.


A wreath to welcome you when you come in..... we're hospitable around here.


A few cards on the sill. Some people like us. Hooray!


We even have a little Pere Noel in the bathroom. He smells good.


This guy's so cute. Look at the way he is smiling, even though part of his nose is missing and pretty soon we are going to light his head on fire.


This is how our tree was for a few days. We didn't get to decorating.


Notice how I changed the lighting for the effect, so the second one looks all soft and dreamy. Yeah that's what you are supposed to do for make over pictures.... make sure the first one looks as unflattering as possible. And then enhance the second one with what ever artificial methods you can. Actually our tree does look nice, soft lighting or not. I like it.

Merry Christmas All!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry almost Christmas to you too!! That's a very fine looking tree. On Christmas eve I'm going to sleep under mine. :)
ames

Tiffany said...

Man, I laughed so hard at your threat to light that snowman's head on fire. I think I'll still be giggling about that when I get up tomorrow morning. Thank you so much.

A big fat Merry Christmas from me to you and your man!

Anonymous said...

...and a (very, extremely, wonderfully) happy new year!!!!!
Blessings,
amy

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from A&K.

The confused foreigner. said...

Thanks all!
All the best to all of you too!

Linea said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to make your acquaintance and I think I will drop round here again too.

The confused foreigner. said...

Hey Linnea,
You are welcome anytime.
Glad you could stop by too.
K
ps oh, yes, you do know me already. You can ask Peg who I am...