Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The plan for supper tonight was to make some delicious lemon lentil soup from a recipe I found on the "Companies Coming" website. We were so hungry I could hardly wait to get that thing made- umm, lemon lentil! And it would be oh so healthy!

But then, hey, we don't have any lentils! I mean I never cook with lentils, but I was SURE that I had some. Oh well, so much for that idea.

Next big idea- look in the old cookbook I brought from home. There I found a nice pancake recipe with a "v.good" next to it in my mom's handwritting! I was in the mood for nothing less than a "v.good" recipe! So, tonight we had pancakes! They were fast, easy, and we were so hungry we wolfed those things down in 10 minutes flat! We even had some maple syrop to goop on top.

Man those pancakes were good.

1 comment:

The confused foreigner. said...

ha ha ... i've never cooked a lentil in my life! But i thought i brought a pkg over to try! nope.
i dunno if M likes em... i just thought the sound of lemon lentil soup was appealing.
M definately likes pancakes tho!