Monday, October 02, 2006

The flowers are back

There was something that I wanted to post about but now I can't remember what it was. It will come to me sometime.

It's been pretty gorgeous around here lately. Last evening I was strolling back to our apartment after hanging with friends, it was great revelling in the fact that I was comfortable walking around in short sleeves. I love summer, so autumn, while beautiful, is always a bit sad for me. It's kinda nice that the summer stretches out here, and the fall is quite warm. In the early evening you could smell some stinky pollutant odor in the air but by later evening the air seemed quite fresh. The walk back was quite invigorating.

A few days ago I was all set to grab my bike and ride over to meet some friends at a nearby restaurant..... then, my plan I was foiled by this sight.....


Yep, that's like 50 or so potted plants that magically appeared overnight (there are flowers now gracing the street corners all over our neighbourhood) .... and you see that green door in the background? That's our back door. That's where I keep my bike. I called my friends to let them know I'd be walking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S funny! I hope you had a lovely walk. :)
~ames