Friday, September 22, 2006

There's no smell if you fry it

My grammar class is proving to be an interesting time.


So, yesterday, cool guy slipped out of the class a couple times. The second time he left, the teacher asked the girl sitting next to him where he went. So, she told the teacher that he had diarrhea. The teacher began to laugh. And, as soon as cool guy opened the door to come back in the glass, the teacher started laughing loudly with very pronounced "ha ha ha's" and said "So you have diarrhea hey?" I think there may have even been an extended pointing finger. Uh yeah, he was a bit embarrassed.
I find I have to pay close attention in that class. If I let my mind drift off for a moment, I may find myself in an awkward situation. The teacher likes to ask questions. Questions like "What's your eye glass perscription?" and things like that.


Yesterday when we were having said conversation about eye glass perscriptions, cool guy told me that awhile ago, his eyes actually improved, and got better. He suspected it was because he was going through a phase where he was eating lots of fried cow intestines and drinking lots of beer. So that was his advice to me if I want my eyes to improve.

The teacher informed us that she improved her eyes with Laser eye surgery.

I think I'm ok with my glasses for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second that one! I'd definitly rather stick with not-so-perfect eyesight than eat cow intestines/drink lots of beer!! Man...I wish my english class was exciting as yours sounds! :)
~ames