Thursday, February 01, 2007

about the wind

Not too much to report from here.
Although I must say there is a fantastic wind here.
It's deliciously warm every day but where we are staying there's this wind- combined with the warmth it's very refreshing.
I don't think other places are quite so windy- there's something about the courtyard where we are staying that seems to whip up the wind. So if there's wind outside our place, there's extra wind inside our courtyard.
The only time it's not so nice is if you want to swim in the pool as the pool is cold and then when there are wind squalls on the surface it can be quite chilly.
See? Look at that - I'm on vacation, I really have nothing important to say.

2 comments:

Linea said...

Relax and enjoy. Stay away from those computers I guess.

Oh yeah - and the topless beaches. I hope it is only topless otherwise it really would be a bit much.

Or maybe just relax and enjoy the beauty of God's creation :)

The confused foreigner. said...

Thanks Linnea,
We have been enjoying God's creation immensely. It has been wonderful!
:)
K