Friday, November 17, 2006

Pass me my minies, sonny!

I have a bottle of multi vitamins from Canada that I want to start taking. First, I've been trying to finish up a bottle that I bought here. It's taking me forever to finish it. When I bought it I thought, "well, it looks like a bottle of Centrum or something and it has a whole list of the vitamins and minerals on the back- must be fine." So, I picked them up.
Today I offered some to a friend, (who speaks and reads the language) and she informed me that it is actually a bottle of vitamins for seniors. I'll still finish it off, I'm sure i need a lot of the same kinds of nutrients. I do find it funny though. I wonder what else we've been eating that isn't what we think it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Your adventures just never stop do they? :D

ames